Back from China
I'll just comment on some of the posts I read below. About the shopping carts, that is dumb, does anyone remember the those stupid computers they put on the shopping carts like 10 years ago? those things sucked, I know you couldn't receive email with them, but I definitely don't want to get spam while I am shopping. Well sometimes I do.
Ron, be gentle with the blog, you have to caress it, and foreplay, your not going to be able to post any pictures on this blog without foreplay. make sure you click on the tab to the right that says Edit HTML. Thats cool about the job, you will have to let me know who has the Loosest Slots in Vegas. Are you still coming to the conference out here this week?
Tom, I think it depends on the how much work they want, If it is so much work that you would have trouble making deadlines, then you should do it project by project, and you would get paid for the work that you did, but you could probably get more money from them as salary or lump sum.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home